[fetchmail]local mail folder

2001-10-16 20:31:33
Just switched today from popclient to fetchmail, basically
for the reason to use the included ssl support.

works great and was a smooth and fast migration.

One thing I really got used to use with popmail was the -o
option, which allowed me to enforce the downloaded email
to be saved in a mail folder in my home directory (instead of
using /var/spool/mail/USER)

Comes pretty handy for me to deal with multiple email account.

Is there a way to tell 'fetchmail' to do the same.

Maybe I just look in the wrong direction. searched even the mailing
list with no success.

Appreciate any kind of pointers.

mattes