Re: [fetchmail]multidrop troubles

2001-10-16 23:20:26
From: "Ed" <ehtech(_at_)videotron(_dot_)ca>

I can't seem to get fetchmail multidrop to work as some have said it's supposed
to.

Using Fetchmail 5.9.4 & eXtremail 1.1.10

If i specify my localdomains as the same as my cable ISP (videotron.ca) then
multidrop works, but I cannot send mail to anyone in that domain on the
internet.
If i specify my localdomains as different than my cable ISP (inet.com) , then i
can send mail to anyone, but multidrop fails with the  error:

name.

Have you an account "test" or an alias for that account locally? I collect email from domains that certainly aren't in my localdomains and as long as my mail server knows how to deliver to an account with the same name as the bit before the @ then no errors...

--
Rob  |  Please ask questions the smart way:

       me email directly unless it's a privacy issue, thanks.