Re: [fetchmail]multidrop troubles

2001-10-18 23:24:11
From: "Postmaster" <ehtech(_at_)videotron(_dot_)ca>

Yes, test(_at_)videotron(_dot_)ca is a user. Part of the problem might rest with the smtp
server (eXtremail), but i'm not sure. Since usernames comprise the total
address, as in test(_at_)videotron(_dot_)ca & not just user  test.

Have you tried mailing "test(_at_)videotron(_dot_)ca" from the system that fetchmail is running on and seeing what you get in the way of log messages/errors/success?

--
Rob  |  Please ask questions the smart way:

       me email directly unless it's a privacy issue, thanks.