Re: [fetchmail]fetchamail sleep too well

2001-10-17 23:24:16
From: Knut Ove Hauge <knutove(_at_)globalinvest(_dot_)net>

Hi all.
I'am using fetchmail -5.9.2 and my linuxbox is on day and night. But when I shall collect mail in the morning, fechmail is sleeping. I have to kill it and restart it before it collect new mail. Has it anything to do with a cron sequence?
Or do anybody have any idea why it wont start?
Best regards Knut Ove Hauge.
PS I'am running redhat 7.0 as root.

How are you running fetchmail - as a daemon (in which case what's the collection interval) or manually? Are you trying to do a manual collection when running in daemon mode? If so it doesn't work.

--
Rob  |  Please ask questions the smart way: