[fetchmail]Advise Requested - Will Fetchmail do it for me?

2001-10-29 05:41:37
I currently connect over ISDN to Demon.  Incoming SMTP is forwarded by
my linux firewall to my internal Exchange 2000 server.  I am looking to
get Demon Express ADSL installed soon.  Demon in their infinite wisdom
have decided to drop SMTP support with the Demon Express product.  I am
trying to find some way of picking up _all_ mail from their POP3 servers
and forwarding it to my internal Exchange 2000 server - keeping the
email addresses the same.

I have had a play around with fetchmail but can't seem to get any output
from it.  Rather than asking specific questions, I would like to know if
fetchmail will do what I require?

TIA

Dave