Re: [fetchmail]help me please I have some trouble....

2001-10-31 23:57:36
From: "Danilov S.N." <serg2(_at_)vtree(_dot_)ru>

Hi all!

I use Linux-Mandrake. And Fetchmail fetchmail release 5.7.4+RPA+NTLM+SDPS+SSL+NLS.
And I have this nuisance
When system boot is proceeding, fetchmail write OK
But the command ps -ax show me fetchmail is absent in system, and I have to load it by command /etc/init.d/fetchmail start.
What should I do to fix this bug?

Take a look in the logs and see if it reports why it's not starting. You might find that an upgrade to the latest version solves this, but it all depends on why 5.7.4 doesn't start...

--
Rob  |  Please ask questions the smart way: