[fetchmail]need help!!!

2001-11-09 16:11:17
I have Sendmail installed and I fetch mails from a
remote server via pop3. When I send from the local
server an email to one of the other users it reach the
mailbox of the other without troubles. Also I fetch
the mails from the remote server but all of this mais
goes to only one mailbox: ROOT. The question is how to
configure my server for it to deliver the mail it
receives from fetchmail correctly!!!

Ramon
Cuba