[fetchmail]Re: need help!!!

2001-11-10 03:03:54
Ramón Araújo Ramírez writes:

I have Sendmail installed and I fetch mails from a
remote server via pop3. When I send from the local
server an email to one of the other users it reach the
mailbox of the other without troubles. Also I fetch
the mails from the remote server but all of this mais
goes to only one mailbox: ROOT. The question is how to
configure my server for it to deliver the mail it
receives from fetchmail correctly!!!

Read the fetchmail documentation again, looking particularly into the
sections dealing with "multidrop".
--
Bill Michell
bill(_at_)mics(_dot_)org(_dot_)uk (home)