Re: [fetchmail]Fetchmail Received line

2001-11-15 19:05:04
Jeff Tucker <jefft(_at_)wciatl(_dot_)com>:
Fetchmail is inserting a line like:

      by localhost with POP3 (fetchmail-5.9.0)
      for fetchmail(_at_)localhost (single-drop); Wed, 14 Nov 2001 00:30:09
-0500
(EST)

into my email. While it's technically correct, I need that "localhost" to
be replaced with my actual hostname. How does fetchmail determine what to
put there and how can I make that be correct?

Which `localhost'...first, second, or both?
--

The possession of arms by the people is the ultimate warrant
that government governs only with the consent of the governed.