[fetchmail]unknow user mail disappear after retrieve

2001-11-17 02:04:05
I have a multidrop account and have a problem after retrieved mails from my
ISP. All unknow linux user mail will disappear, example I have users user1,
user2 and user3. So if mail user1(_at_)dsil(_dot_)com(_dot_)my,
user22dsi.com.my and
user3(_at_)dsi(_dot_)com(_dot_)my, all the users will get the mail after
retrieved, if
somebody send a mail address user4(_at_)dsi(_dot_)com(_dot_)mu and this user4
no a linux
users. It supposed send the mail to postmaster, but it just disappear. This
is my .fetchmailrc file.

poll mail.dsi.com.my proto POP3
localdomains dsi.com.my
user xxx pass yyy
to user1 user2 user3 here

poll mail.dsi.com.my proto POP3
localdomains dsi.com.my
user xxx pass yyy
is * here

I try this three setting, but stil the same. All unknow linux user mail
disappear after retrieved. This is screen i check using mailq command. The
user4 mail suppose send to postmaster.

--Q-ID-- --Size-- -----Q-Time----- ------------Sender/Recipient------------
QAA00809      210 Sat Nov 17 16:43      <aaa(_at_)hotmail(_dot_)com>
                                        <user4(_at_)dsi(_dot_)com(_dot_)my>

 Anything setting I need to put in in order to make unknow mail send to
postmaster?

yee