Re: [fetchmail]Wierd DNS named in log output.

2001-11-18 11:13:39
From: "Jan Johansson" <spamfilter2(_at_)mupp(_dot_)net>

 I instaleld a current fetchamil on a RH7.x system, and used a simple
multidrop mailbox setup, with a single poll statement What i cannot figure
out is why i get the following
 on every run

 fetchmail: nameserver failure while looking for `goplay.com' during poll
 of 195.100.94.163.
 fetchmail: nameserver failure while looking for `goplay.com' during poll
 of 195.100.94.163.
 fetchmail: nameserver failure while looking for `whyweb.com' during poll
 of 195.100.94.163.
 fetchmail: nameserver failure while looking for `whyweb.com' during poll
 of 195.100.94.163.

 those domains arent even mentioned in the rc file in question.

May well find that the domains you do have resolve to those above. Posting your .fetchmailrc would help.

--
Rob  |  Please ask questions the smart way:

       me email directly unless it's a privacy issue, thanks.