Re: [fetchmail]How to delete unwanted emails using fetchmail

2001-11-30 03:59:11
I gave up and did it in ten lines of 'expect' script instead.

Cheers!

Brian

On 11/21/2001 2:04 PM, Brian S. Craigie wrote:

Re: [fetchmail]How to delete unwanted emails using fetchmail

"Brian S. Craigie" <brianc(_at_)suk(_dot_)neceur(_dot_)com>

Wed, 21 Nov 2001 22:07:09 GMT

Ivan Lopez <ilopez(_at_)cilsa(_dot_)org(_dot_)ar>
CC:

fetchmail-friends(_at_)lists(_dot_)ccil(_dot_)org