Re: [fetchmail]fetchmail config

2001-11-30 00:19:30
From: "Eric S. Raymond" <esr(_at_)thyrsus(_dot_)com>

shyam ,rm dental collge india <shyamdent(_at_)hotmail(_dot_)com>:
> how to configure fetchmail using fetchmail.conf give step by step procedure

OK.

Step 1: Don't be the kind of lazy moron who asked this question.

<Cough> Please, that's unkind the the true morons of this world :-)

Meanwhile, has the lazy individual in question tried RTFM? Nah, that would have been far to much work.

--
Rob  |  Please ask questions the smart way:

       me email directly unless it's a privacy issue, thanks.