Re: [fetchmail]fetchmail help

2001-12-13 00:45:55
From: Rachel Magnus Hartman <mamapony(_at_)pacbell(_dot_)net>

I know this question has been asked & answered on the list archives
but I've tried what has been suggested & doesn't appear to fix my problem.
I'm attempting to download mail from a server to a local
mail directory & can't find the place where fetchmail is
putting it. I'm running on a solaris 2.6 box & the version of fetchmail is 5.9.5+NLS

Fetchmail doesn't put it anywhere. Fetchmail hands it over to either the mail server (sendmail, postfix, qmail...) or your local delivery agent (procmail...). Check the config for them.

--
Rob  |  Please ask questions the smart way: