Re: [fetchmail]mail loss while using exim and www.myrealbox.com

2001-12-13 17:34:32
Rajkumar S. <listuser(_at_)myrealbox(_dot_)com>:
On Tue, 4 Dec 2001, Eric S. Raymond wrote:

Rajkumar S. <listuser(_at_)myrealbox(_dot_)com>:
I investigated this further and found that myrealbox includes a header
the MAIL FROM: line.

Should the fetchmail use From: header for this?

No.  This is explained in the manual page.

This was just a wild guess from me. The mail reason why I wrote that mail
was about the mail loss. Is their any way it can be prevented?

I don't know yet.  I'm working on it.
--

To stay young requires the unceasing cultivation of the ability to
unlearn old falsehoods.