[fetchmail]Re: Fetchmail and NTLM

2001-12-17 02:49:11
Reinhard Sy wrote:

Hi have a problem to connect to my M$ Exchange Server.
Is POP3 and NTLM possible with fetchmail ? If not then that is the problem.

NTLM is only supported by fetchmail with IMAP, not POP3. Exchange
Servers can use IMAP.

--
Andrew Benham   adsb(_at_)nortelnetworks(_dot_)com
Nortel Networks UK Ltd., London Road, Harlow, Essex CM17 9NA, United Kingdom

I speak for myself, my views are not necessarily the views
of Nortel Networks or any other corporation.