Re: [fetchmail]Mail content disappearing.

2001-12-25 16:07:23
----- Original Message -----
From: "Rob MacGregor" <rob_macgregor(_at_)hotmail(_dot_)com>
To: <fetchmail-friends(_at_)lists(_dot_)ccil(_dot_)org>
Sent: Monday, December 24, 2001 4:43 PM
Subject: Re: [fetchmail]Mail content disappearing.

[ PLEASE - Read the sodding .sig.  I do not want to be CCd on
  anything sent to mailing lists.  Receiving 2 copies only
  wastes my time... ]

From: "Damien" <damien(_at_)madwire(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk>

that helps it seams that there is a . on it own and cutting the message
off
, anyway I have included the log for you to inspect..
a little more about the pop server, it's a firstclass mail server made by
centrinty (www.centrinity.com) could it be that thats the problem ?

Well, could you confirm you're on the latest version of fetchmail?

The first message appears ok, at least fetchmail doesn't complain.  The
second however appears broken:

fetchmail: message 1 was not the expected length (335 actual != 3072
expected)

Is it this one you're having problems with?
yes this is the one I am having problems with. ( a firstclass server version
?)

    Please don't CC me on anything sent to mailing lists or send
        me email directly unless it's a privacy issue, thanks.
--
Rob  |  Ask questions the smart way: