Re: [fetchmail]Mail content disappearing.

2001-12-28 08:33:52
From: "Damien" <damien(_at_)madwire(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk>

> >fetchmail: message 1 was not the expected length (335 actual != 3072
> >expected)

yes this is the one I am having problems with. ( a firstclass server version
?)

Looks like the server has truncated the message - end of message came earlier than it was supposed to. Could also be a non standard compliant message (. on it's own on a line).

Try running with multiple "-v"s and see if that gives you anything further. Also worth seeing if you can use another protocol to grab that message (ie if they support pop and imap).

   Please don't CC me on anything sent to mailing lists or send
       me email directly unless it's a privacy issue, thanks.
--
Rob  |  Ask questions the smart way: