Re: [fetchmail]Single mail drop

2001-12-30 21:49:29
I found the documentation replete with information about "multidrop" mode, and have found it both easy to set up and use. All multidrop installations have since migrated to full blown domain mail hubs, but I can find a working configuration somewhere if you get
stuck.

Look at multidrop in the manual, you'll have a working configuration in no time at all. Be sure to bone up on the pitfalls, especially mail loops. Beyond that, please ask specific questions about where you're challenged and unable to find a solution. There's
plenty of information in the manual, along with examples.

jbg