[fetchmail]Re: routing email based on TO/CC field

2002-02-04 20:09:20
On 15:34 04 Feb 2002, fdsa fdsa <jklfdsalkj(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com> wrote:
| I'm using fetchmail release
| 5.9.0+IMAP-GSS+SSL+INET6+NLS.
|
| I belong to some listserves, and they're all sending
| me email to the same address.  Can I route messages
| based on the To or CC field with fetchmail?  Ideally,
| I'd create one user account on my local linux box for
| each listserve, and route email from each listserve to
| the appropriate user.  Anybody know how to do this?

Well, you could use procmail as fetchmail's MDA (which the mda keyword) and
use it to forward to each account.
--
Cameron Simpson, DoD#743        cs(_at_)zip(_dot_)com(_dot_)au
http://www.zip.com.au/~cs/

Public schools were never meant to be handout stations for good vibes,
emotional backrubs, and self esteem. Their purpose always was, and still
should be, to make sure that our future isn't run by idiots!
        - Jason Tiscione