[fetchmail]fetchmail proble

2002-02-25 16:09:48
Hi all,

I am new to fetchmail, I have installed fetchmail and setup a .fetchmailrc
file when I execute "fetchmail -v -c" I get the following output, can
someone help please it will be appreciated

fetchmail: 5.9.0 querying mailserver (protocol IMAP) at Tue Feb 26 10:04:39
2002
fetchmail: IMAP< * OK Microsoft Exchange IMAP4rev1 server version
5.5.2655.62 (mailserver.com.au) ready
fetchmail: IMAP> A0001 CAPABILITY
fetchmail: IMAP< * CAPABILITY IMAP4 IMAP4rev1 IDLE LITERAL+ LOGIN-REFERRALS
MAILBOX-REFERRALS NAMESPACE AUTH=NTLM
fetchmail: IMAP< A0001 OK CAPABILITY completed.
fetchmail: IMAP> A0002 LOGIN "loginname" "*"
fetchmail: IMAP< A0002 NO There is no such mailbox on this server
fetchmail: IMAP> A0003 *
fetchmail: Authorization failure on loginname(_at_)mailserver(_dot_)com(_dot_)au
fetchmail: IMAP> A0004 LOGOUT
fetchmail: IMAP< A0003 BAD Protocol Error: "Unknown command found"
fetchmail: IMAP< * BYE Microsoft Exchange IMAP4rev1 server version
5.5.2655.62 signing off
fetchmail: IMAP< A0004 OK LOGOUT completed.
fetchmail: normal termination, status 3
Australia Post is committed to providing our customers with excellent service.
If we can assist you in any way please either telephone 13 13 18 or visit our
website www.auspost.com.au.

CAUTION

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are privileged and confidential
information intended for the use of the addressee. The confidentiality and/or
privilege in this e-mail is not waived, lost or destroyed if it has been
transmitted to you in error. If you have received this e-mail in error you must
(a) not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it; (b) please
notify Australia Post immediately by return e-mail to the sender; and (c)
please delete the original e-mail.