Re: [fetchmail]Missed Messages

2002-03-05 19:27:32
I would think that the several mentions in the documentation about
how careful fetchmail is about not deleting from the server
until its been successfully accepted by the delivery program,
(faq D3 and others)
and this report pointing out a glaring hole, would have
generated at least 1 reply or feedback message.

But not a single reply.

Brian