[fetchmail]Delayed deletion of messages

2002-03-12 11:56:34
I've searched the archives and perhaps its there but i'm looking for the
wrong search phrase.

I'm trying to duplicate functionality provided by Outlook Express whereby
i can set a 'delete messages older than X days'.

I want to be able to set fetchmail to pull down email and delete all mail
on my pop3 server thats older then 5 days.  Reason being is that i have
access to webmail via my mail provider that i'd like to use when i'm on
the road, meanwhile still able to have fetchmail pull my mail to an imap
server.  Typically i get these notices that i'm starting to go over quota.

Thanks
Alex