[fetchmail]Fetchmail Log Verbosity - Filling the log with 'sleeping at xxxxx'

2002-03-14 23:34:39
Hi,
Please excuse what may be a stupid question, but I can't find an answer
anywhere else.

Q: How do I stop fetchmail from printing 'fetchmail[xxx]: sleeping at
xxxxxx' to the log file after every poll?

Not too long ago (Sept 2001) fetchmail was changed to include this 'feature'
as standard rather than only in verbose mode, but is there a way I can turn
it off?
I've check the man page, but silent mode would be too little info.

Thanks,
Paul Turpie
System Administrator
Work: pault(_at_)briandunnford(_dot_)com(_dot_)au
Personal: turpie(_at_)mac(_dot_)com

PS. How about including a link to the mailing list archives on the Fetchmail
homepage