Re: [fetchmail]Fetchmail Log Verbosity - Filling the log with 'sleeping at xxxxx'

2002-03-16 04:12:50
On Fri, 15 Mar 2002, Paul Turpie wrote:
Q: How do I stop fetchmail from printing 'fetchmail[xxx]: sleeping at
xxxxxx' to the log file after every poll?

Change the source code, or get Debian's packaged version of fetchmail.

I found that to be too anoying, so at the first bug report requesting
that message to be dealt with, I promoted it to verbose mode.

Of course now I have a bug report complaining about it...

  Henrique Holschuh