[fetchmail]Minor FAQ tweak

2002-03-20 11:21:05
  I was surprised that the FAQ did not mention the web-based
subscription method, and instead seemed to suggest mailing to
the list in order to subscribe.  This is due to the way the
fetchmail-FAQ.html file is written -- the text for the
hyperlink is the mailing address, not the subscription URL.

  I've attached a patch that makes the text-version much more
clear, and also removed an extra "<a" while I was in there.

  Enjoy!

  Brian Grayson
--
Brian Grayson, SysPerf (System Performance, Modeling, and Simulation)
Brian(_dot_)Grayson(_at_)motorola(_dot_)com