Re: [fetchmail]spambounce - maybe I misunderstand its operation

2002-04-04 09:31:49
On Thu, 04 Apr 2002, Laurence Moore wrote:
I have configure Fetchmail 5.9.6 on OpenBSD 2.9. I am using it in
conjunction with Postfix. I have created an access database with various
senders addresses which we want to block as spam. I have intered
"REJECT" into the database instead of a custom error code and message.

In fetchmailrc I have the following options;

      set nobounce
      set nospambounce

Drop 5.9.6, and switch to 5.9.11. This bug has been fixed there.

  Henrique Holschuh