Re: [fetchmail]Fetchmail chokes on spam I can't seem to avoid: "message delimiter found while scanning headers"

2002-04-04 09:11:35
Ian Young <iyoung(_at_)one(_dot_)net>:
I keep getting wonderful emails from "esteban3(_at_)fullmanagement(_dot_)com"
that don't have CR/LF after the headers, and fetchmail never retrieves the
message and loops forever until I log in and delete the mail interactively.

Is there a way to avoid this sort of behavior? ...through spam filtering in
fetchmail, or configuring it to just drop poorly constructed messages? (I
can't filter on the remote mail server, and I'm stuck with POP3 :( )

There is currently no good way for fetchmail to handle this.  I'm open
to suggestions.