Re: [fetchmail]Re: fetchmail problems

2002-04-07 09:01:07
From: Shantanu <shantanu(_at_)gate(_dot_)polarhome(_dot_)com>

Hi,
I forgot to mention my real problem. The problem  is that the mail instead
of being send on my local server to my local machine is sent back to the
guy who has sent it. What is the issue here?
With regards.

Not having a copy of your previous post to hand, that doesn't help. Can you provide the following to the list:

1) Version of fetchmail.
2) Version and details of mail server in use.
3) Details from logs showing the email being sent to the wrong destination.
4) If possible headers from said email.

   Please don't CC me on anything sent to mailing lists or send
       me email directly unless it's a privacy issue, thanks.
--
Rob  |  Ask questions the smart way: