Re: [fetchmail]Time to fix bug-reporting process

2002-04-16 04:16:07
Neal McBurnett <neal(_at_)bcn(_dot_)boulder(_dot_)co(_dot_)us> writes:

Over two months ago I found a bug.  I carefully read the FAQ, got
the latest version, read the NOTES, and prepared a bug report
as directed.

[...]

Note that in the meantime, since the bug keeps biting me, I finally bit
the bullet, joined the list, and posted the bug
      SIGPIPE error with unescaped ^\.$

The sad thing is, that with some lecture of your sendmail(8) man page,
you could have had the solution much earlier. It's not a bug in
fetchmail.