[fetchmail]postfix, fetchmail, Delivered-to: headers

2002-04-17 04:11:21
I routinely use things like
bruce+foo(_at_)cenderis(_dot_)demon(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk, and filter
using procmail on the Delivered-To header.

But now I've moved to ADSL, and I need to use something like fetchmail
(because I need to get my mail by Demon's extended POP rather than
SMTP).

I've got this:

poll pop3.demon.co.uk proto pop3 aka mailstore.com no dns uidl:
        localdomains cenderis.demon.co.uk
        user cenderis no rewrite password "XXXXXXX"

and I thought the no rewrite would keep enough stuff for postfix to
construct the delivered-to header, but it doesn't.  So all email has

How do I get my Delivered-to headers back?