[fetchmail]Some problem when using Fetchmail 26/4/2002

2002-04-25 12:34:15
Hi Brainpower,

    I am Frank, I begin to use fetchmail till last year.

    Now I have a question, last month I install Redhat7.2, use sendmail and
Fetchmail to receive Email from Internet, it works OK. This month I bought
Interscan for Linux to scan virus in email package, but the Fetchmail can't
work after I install InterScan, I don't know why and how to settle the problem,
error messages displaied listed as following:

/usr/bin/fetchmail: poll: command not found
/usr/bin/fetchmail: aka: command not found
/usr/bin/fetchmail: user: command not found
/usr/bin/fetchmail: smtphost: command not found
/usr/bin/fetchmail: antispam: command not found

    So please help me.

Best regards

Frank Lee