Re: [fetchmail]Some problem when using Fetchmail 26/4/2002

2002-04-25 14:31:07
From: "libo" <frankli(_at_)online(_dot_)sh(_dot_)cn>

Now I have a question, last month I install Redhat7.2, use sendmail and Fetchmail to receive Email from Internet, it works OK. This month I bought Interscan for Linux to scan virus in email package, but the Fetchmail can't work after I install InterScan, I don't know why and how to settle the problem, error messages displaied listed as following:

What version of fetchmail?
What is the configuration?
What did you change when you installed Interscan?
Please provide a full log of a session, not just the errors.

   Please don't CC me on anything sent to mailing lists or send
       me email directly unless it's a privacy issue, thanks.
--
Rob  |  Ask questions the smart way: