Re: [fetchmail]Selective deletion of email from remote server?

2002-05-04 21:49:12
Quoting Rob 'Feztaa' Park <feztaa(_at_)shaw(_dot_)ca>:

You should have sent your reply to the list, not to me.

Mail client configuration error ... sorry about that ... it's
now fixed (although you might have received a spurious, duplicate
message at your personal address ... if so, I'm sorry for that,
also).

Alas! Fetchmail User spake thus:
What I'm looking for is a hack or a trick which would allow
"keep" or "nokeep" to depend on some sort of runtime criteria.

I don't know of any way to do this.

Thank you.

Oh well (sigh) ...

If I were to write a patch for fetchmail that would add this
capability (as something optional, of course), how would all
you folks feel about that?

--
Rob 'Feztaa' Park
http://members.shaw.ca/feztaa/