Re: [fetchmail]no way to selectively fetch

2002-05-15 03:22:42
From: Brian Rundle <brundle(_at_)ichips(_dot_)intel(_dot_)com>

There should be a way to selectively fetch Based on message content.
Ie Don't fecth messages which have text matching some expression.

To do this you'll have to download the email first, then parse it. You might as well leave this in the hands of your mail server and keep fetchmail nice and clean.

   Please don't CC me on anything sent to mailing lists or send
       me email directly unless it's a privacy issue, thanks.
--
Rob  |  Ask questions the smart way: