[fetchmail]Virus scanners on gateways.

2002-05-15 05:53:34
    What are good Virus scanners for E-mail gateways?

    I have looked at RAV but a price of AUD$591 for 1-2 domains is a bit
excessive I think, especially for home use....  been getting the old
Snow White one every week or so for the last few months.. it will
possibly be ok spread over a time frame, just getting that much together
for 1 hit.... ouch...    and I'm not sure on the time frame that this
"licence" runs for......

    I'm just looking for options, and trialling each one......   not yet
sure on the good points or the bad points....   thats why I'm asking you
guys ;o)

    My gateway from home is a Linux P133, there are no problems with
E-mails going out or in if they are delayed in scanning...   Linux based
on RH7.xx