[fetchmail]headerless emails

2002-05-15 05:48:34
Hi there,

I've got a little problem with my fetchmail + qmail installation.

Fetchmail fails to remove headerless email from the server, and each
time produce an error that send via email to my account.

Last time I received 400 emails from fetchmail.

any idea about how to force fetchmail to remove that malformed e-mails?
thanks
alle

p.s. Is there an archive of this mailing list in which I can search for my
problems
*before* annoying you all?
alledm(_at_)libero(_dot_)it

============================= Pulp Fiction ===================================
but you know whats on my mind right now? it aint the coffee in my kitchen.
its the dead nigger in my garage.

jimmie, dont even worry --

dont tell me about anything. i wanna ask you a question.
when you came pulling in here, did you notice the sign on the front
of my house that said "dead nigger storage"?

you know i aint seen no --

did you notice the sign on the front of my house that said
"dead nigger storage"?

no i didnt.

you know why you didnt see that sign? cause it aint there, cause storing dead
niggers aint my fuckin business, thats why!