Re: [fetchmail]headerless emails reprise

2002-05-21 02:32:01
alledm(_at_)libero(_dot_)it writes:

I've got a little problem with my fetchmail + qmail installation.

Fetchmail fails to remove headerless email from the server, and each
time produce an error that send via email to my account.

Where does that headerless email originate from? Is it really headerless
or does it just arrive headerless in your mailbox?

any idea about how to force fetchmail to remove that malformed
e-mails?

Might your POP/IMAP server be broken? What fetchmail version are you using?

p.s. Is there an archive of this mailing list in which I can search
for my problems *before* annoying you all?

Yes, see below the signature for the URL.

There's a passage I got memorized,

Oh please, not again. Will you *please* cut your signature to 4
(quattro) lines plus a preceding "-- " line when sending mail to
lists. Your issue does not look too important if your signature is
taller than your actual mail. Thanks a lot.