Re: [fetchmail]headerless emails reprise

2002-05-17 00:05:22
On Thu, 16 May 2002 alledm(_at_)libero(_dot_)it wrote:

Hi there,

I've got a little problem with my fetchmail + qmail installation.

Fetchmail fails to remove headerless email from the server, and each
time produce an error that send via email to my account.

Last time I received 400 emails from fetchmail.

any idea about how to force fetchmail to remove that malformed e-mails?
thanks
alle

Based on what Eric said last time something like this popped up I'd say
your best bet is to use the '-a' option. Assuming you're using a pop-3
server it looks like it's 'TOP' command gets all confused by the message.

NB: I seem to use it (as 'fetchall') and it causes no problems.

There's a passage I got memorized,

Tarantino and religion, you do like to live dangerously don't you. :-)

--
Rob.                          (Robert de Bath <robert$ @ debath.co.uk>)
                                       <http://www.cix.co.uk/~mayday>