[fetchmail]Fetching Yahoo Mails

2002-05-17 04:57:52
Hi All,
I am unable to fetch mails from yahoo.com. It used to
work. Has something changed? I have set a dummy
account whose password i have supplied below, for my
tests. I have the following in my .fetchmailrc:

poll pop.mail.yahoo.com with proto POP3 user
'gr8_user' there with password 'jiggy1' is
mylocaladdress here

I get:
Error logging in. Querry Status=3 (AUTHFAIL)
I am however able to log into the account from yahoo's
web interface.

Any help?

Best Regards.
Solomon.