Re: [fetchmail]headerless emails

2002-05-15 12:28:44
On Wed, 15 May 2002 18:44:12 +0200, alledm(_at_)libero(_dot_)it wrote:

Hi there,
I do need to apologise with everybody in this list, as I didn't mean to offend
people
in my signature.

I'm just a tarantino's fans, and, as  jkinz(_at_)ultranet(_dot_)com said below,
I didn't know about all the problematic you have in USA,
as in Italy my sign is still just a quote from a film I like.

Sorry again
alex

Alex,

you are (presumably) Italian, therefore also european, and you really only need
to apply the standards of Italy and possibly those of Europe to your emails.
Generally speaking - if you KNOW that certain uses of language WILL offend
people, well, it's obviously up to you ...

I really liked what <jkinz(_at_)ultranet(_dot_)com> replied - he's absolutely
right, but
it isn't something a european, an asian, a marsian or someone on the moon
really should need to worry to much about.

I think your apology is appropriate - but please don't let the stupid political
correctness that is flooding the US and partially the UK have any influence
on what you think and how you express it.

just my 2 cents,
(oh and I like Tarantinos movies too)

regards,
Per Jessen, Zurich
http://www.enidan.com - home of the J1 serial console.

Windows 2001: "I'm sorry Dave ...  I'm afraid I can't do that."