Re: [fetchmail]Installing vrs. 5.9.11 - Doubt

2002-06-02 13:45:12
"Wilson T. Moreno" <wtmoreno(_at_)uol(_dot_)com(_dot_)br> writes:

I'm from Brasil and I'm having problems to install the new version
5.9.11 of fetchmail.

It is requesting for GLIBC 2_2 and I don't know where and how to get
and install this Library.

It ships with recent Linux distributions (since around a year).

Try to the source rpm, do "rpm --rebuild fetchmail-5.9.11-0.src.rpm" (or
whatever the exact name is) and install the resulting binary RPM (watch
for "Wrote: " lines near the end of the rpm output).

If that does not work, get the .tar.gz file, unpack and build manually.