Re: [fetchmail]Bug in doing CAPA /w fetchmail-5.9.11?

2002-06-04 21:36:35
Quoting from Eric S Raymond's mail on Tue, Jun 04, 2002 at 10:08:02AM -0400:
Warning: This patch may break for pop3 servers which do not support
apop when polling in non-daemon mode. I intend to write one more patch
for that if this patch is otherwise acceptable.

I'm afraid I can't accept that breakage.  Please try a better fix after 5.9.12
comes out.

I had submitted two patches. The first patch had the above warning.
The second patch was a fix to avoid that breakage.

In short, if you apply both the patches, the above warning should be
ignored.

Sunil Shetye.