[fetchmail]Need help

2002-06-05 05:15:19
Hello, fetchmail-friends.

     I`ve got a problem.
     The situation is:
     I push my mail from same ISP by fetchmail. Afterwards I need to
     relay that mail to another host wich will be deliver а mail
     locally at that host (there is an option - smtphost). But at the moment
     fetchmail relay he messages it rewrite the headers of messages. And
     the original recipient user(_at_)companydomain(_dot_)com is replaced by
root(_at_)localhost(_dot_)
     Could you give me a pice of advise what should I do to train
     fetchmail not to do this way?

Best regards,
  Victor
--------
E-mail:pustoshilov(_at_)pro-invest(_dot_)com
ICQ: 75289205