Re: [fetchmail]Need help

2002-06-05 09:03:08
From: "pustoshilov" <pustoshilov(_at_)pro-invest(_dot_)com>

     I`ve got a problem.
     The situation is:
     I push my mail from same ISP by fetchmail. Afterwards I need to
     relay that mail to another host wich will be deliver \xC1 mail
locally at that host (there is an option - smtphost). But at the moment
     fetchmail relay he messages it rewrite the headers of messages. And
the original recipient user(_at_)companydomain(_dot_)com is replaced by root(_at_)localhost(_dot_)
     Could you give me a pice of advise what should I do to train
     fetchmail not to do this way?

RTFM!

Hint: norewrite

   Please don't CC me on anything sent to mailing lists or send
       me email directly unless it's a privacy issue, thanks.
--
Rob  |  Ask questions the smart way: