Re: [fetchmail]multiple users with multiple accounts

2002-06-14 14:28:32
My guess is that there are many who can process more than 1 email
message per 3 minutes. But regardless, the point of polling every 2 - 3
minutes is to receive mail on a timely basis, so that an important,
expected email can be received with a such a reasonably small latency
that the user would have no valid complaint about not being able to hit
the send/receive button for an immediate check.