[fetchmail] getting email from a few accounts

2002-07-12 14:36:06
Hello,

I have been doing some search on the net but I still did not manage how
to make fetchamail retrieve email from 5 different accounts without
asking for password (of course, I would supply it on a script) every
time my ppp link is up (delivering it thru qmail).
Since it will retrieve the email from several accounts, I cannot make a
~/.fetchmailrc file for each user, because they would have to login and
type their passwords.
I know I probably need to use the -auth option.
Could anyone please tell where I can find some documentation or give me
any hints, because I am not getting along too well with the manual (I
think it is the most long manual I have ever seen...).

TIA

Paulo