[fetchmail] multidrop: falling back on a sane default

2002-07-26 16:53:38
Hi,

I'd like to use fetchmail to sort out all mails to *(_at_)grep(_dot_)be and
deliver
them to local users (with "localdomains", probably), but have it fallback
to deliver to one certain user in case the addressee does not have an
address @grep.be. The latter may happen quite often, as I don't have
grep.be for that long, and some people still mail me at older
mailaddresses (most of which are finally delivered to the same
mailbox). Can the environment-variable FETCHMAILUSER help me, or did I
misunderstand the manpage there?

--
wouter at grep dot be

"Human knowledge belongs to the world"