Re: [fetchmail] fetchmail hangs

2002-08-24 10:57:01
Is it possible the inclusion of a domain for your user is causing
problems?

I.e., what if you have "user britta.hentschel is britta"?

Of course, this can't explain why it works on some systems but not
others.  Is your fetchmail version the same on both?  If so, perhaps
it has something to do with your DNS setup.