[fetchmail] Multidrop question...

2002-08-27 09:41:23
Sorry if this got repeated. I thought I had been subscribed to the listserv,
but found out that later I was not. So please if this did go out and was
answered, please email me directly so as not to waste bandwidth a second time.
Thanks,
Eric

  I am trying to set up a MX backup to a pop3 account. (Already done that.) Got
fetchmail to retrieve and sort the mail to my domains on my computer, for those
that had a To: in the header, or sometimes for a "Reveived: *" in the envelope.
I wish to take it a step pasted that.
  Currently, every email that is collected with my pop3 account has the
following in the envelope:

17bhya1-002wp-00 for anya(_at_)volf(_dot_)east(_dot_)kz; mon, 05, 2002

  Is there any way to configure fetchmail to look for the line with by
m1.dnsix.com and from there read the for anya(_at_)volf(_dot_)east(_dot_)kz;
and route to that address? This would pick up the .forward emails for sure, and
I would think the BCC and Mailing lists also. (For me saving the mailing lists
are not that important, since this is just for a MX backup, not everyday
Gateway.)

  I have subscribed to this mailing list, so you can answer there, or to me
directly at erothoff(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com(_dot_)
Thanks for your time. I am sure your time is at least as valuable as mine.
Sorry I can't afford to pay you.
Keep the Faith,
Eric